Where the source code is published here on multizone.co.uk or on our GitHub by Angus Fox, Multizone Limited it is licenced according to the open source practice for the project concerned.
- BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" Licence
- Original source code for mobile apps are licenced using the same licence as the one used by "The Flutter Authors". This Licence, the BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" Licence (bsd-3-clause) is a permissive licence with a clause that prohibits others from using the name of the project or its contributors to promote derived products without written consent.
- GNU General Public Licence v2.0 or later
- Original source code for Joomla! published here on multizone.co.uk by Angus Fox, Multizone Limited is licenced using the same licence as the one used by Joomla!. This Licence, the GNU General Public Licence Version 2 or later (gpl-2.0) is the most widely used free software licence and has a strong copyleft requirement. When distributing derived works, the source code of the work must be made available under the same licence.
You can use any code you find here, just respect the licences and dont use the name of this site or our company to promote derived products without written consent. I mean, why would you? You're not us!
- Amazon Associate
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Our Logo Image is by Freepik. We chose it because its an M and also the letter A twice - and that represents us.
- Our images representing user experience and interface design are from Freepik here and here and here and here and here.